Montréal’s 375th anniversary celebrations are less than a year away, and we, just like you, couldn’t be any more excited. But, before we get ahead of ourselves and talk 2017, we thought we’d take a look back to all the amazing things Montréal has accomplished last year. Here are 37,5 ways Montréal made us proud in 2015, part 1.
5 ways among the 37,5
- Montréal was named one of the world top 20 cities to ride your bicylcle
- The Economist named Montréal one of the best cities to live in, in the ENTIRE WORLD
- C2 Montréal was named world’s most innovative business conference in 2015
- Montréal is still a hotspot for Hollywood movie productions
- Expedia.ca deemed “Montréal en Lumière” one of the best canadian event in 2015
You can still enter the “Become a Montrealer” contest, in order to get the perfect job, a much-coveted position for its benefits as well as its responsibilities.